1 lb. ground bison/buffalo
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup minced green peppers
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoon chives, minced
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
½ cup sweet pepper strips
20 slices cheddar cheese
1 cup baby spinach
10 Mini whole wheat rolls
1. Preheat the grill to medium.
2. Combine the ground meat with the garlic powder, green peppers, chives, salt, and ground pepper. Mix well and form 10 small patties (about 1.5 generous tablespoons each)
3. Place the burgers on the grill (medium) and cook 2-4 minutes depending on thickness of burger and desired doneness.
4. Flip the burger and cook another 2-4 minutes, topping with the cheddar for the last 30 seconds.
5. Place onto bottom bun, top with sweet peppers, spinach and upper bun.