Sweet Potato Wrap

by Jennifer on April 26, 2010

Post image for <span id=Sweet Potato Wrap" />

I first created this wrap about 4 years ago and for some reason, I have not made it in a very long time. Since we love sweet potato wedges in this house as well as salad, feta and balsamic vinegar, I usually have all the requirements for this wrap.

I promise you that these are a huge hit when having friends over for a casual gathering.

Ingredients:
Sweet Potato Wedges (room temperature or cold)
Feta cheese (reduced fat)
Lettuce (I prefer Romaine)
Balsamic Glaze (make some yourself or can buy a bottle from a restaurant)
Whole Wheat wrap

Instructions:
Place all items into the center of the tortilla, wrap tightly and enjoy.

TheFitnessFreak April 27, 2010 at 2:06 am

I used to eat sweet potato burritos all the time. They are SO good! This one looks yummy too!

Barbara @ VinoLuciStyle April 27, 2010 at 1:16 pm

My sister visited recently and I was amazed at how often sweet potatoes are a part of her meal plan and she won me over. They're not just for Thanksgiving any more. These sounds so easy and soooo good!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy May 15, 2010 at 5:13 pm

I love sweet potatoes and I'll bet these are awesome! Love the balsamic glaze for them, thanks!

Shelly Campbell December 30, 2010 at 8:22 pm

I finally tried these wraps this week. It was an unusual combination of ingredients for me but I was sooo pleased with the result. I took some to my son and his wife too and they immediately asked for the recipe. This is very convenient for sack lunches, good cold or microwaved for just a minute. I think that it is well worth it to make this Balsamic dressing too, simple and delicious.

Jennifer December 31, 2010 at 7:09 am

Thanks Shelley. Yes, although the balsamic syrup can be a bit of work but being so concentrated, as little goes a long way. Happy New Year!

Ricky Buchanan October 13, 2011 at 2:33 pm