Last year I flew all the way from Rhode Island to Arizona to attend an event with Thermador. There was a lovely young woman there named Lindsay, who was a little bit quieter than me (most people are!) and had he prettiest eyes this side of the mason-dixon.
We had a bit of time to chat and as I was flying home, I kept thinking about how I wished I had more time to talk to Lindsay.
Since I can’t go next door and get to know her better over hours of coffee talk, I decided that she needs to be apart of 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me so we can all get to know more about her.
Without further ado, Ms. Linsday Johnson….
1. I used to be the pickiest eater–wouldn’t even touch vegetables, certain kinds of fruits, or things like sour cream and cream cheese.
2. I am petrified of being in front of a large group of people. I prefer to blend into the wallpaper and observe from afar.
3. I am rather adept at picking things up with my toes.
4. If I had the choice between going on vacation to someplace tropical or to Europe to tour museums, I’d choose Europe every single time.
5. I cannot sleep unless I have my earplugs in.
6. I had a serious illness when I was 17 that almost left me completely blind, but miraculously my eyes recovered with very few adverse effects.
7. I could out-swear a sailor, but I don’t because it’s not ladylike. 🙂
8. I really, really like Daniel Craig. Especially that one part of Casino Royal…you know the one I’m talking about.
9. I read magazines from back to front.
10. I read Wuthering Heights three times in a row just because I was so fascinated by the characters. And then I watched as many film adaptations as I could get my hands on. You know, just because.
Be sure to stop by Cafe Johnsonia and tell Lindsay I sent you!