Let’s face it, just the words ‘baked bree’ makes you think of uh, well, baked brie.
Have I told you about the last disaster adventure in baking brie? I guess I will save that for another time because you are here for the latest installment of 10 things so without further ado, 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me with Bree of Baked Bree:
1. I have never had a glass of milk in my 35 years. Not even in a bowl of cereal.
2. I am a TV addict. I have many shows that I watch religiously.
3. I dislike mayonnaise so much that I will not even it allow it in my house.
4. I collect cookbooks from every place I visit. I write where and when I bought in the inside cover.
5. My two favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and 4th of July.
6. I have always secretly wanted to be British. I love the accent and all of the cute packaging on British cooking shows.
7. My Diet Coke habit is out of control.
8. Until a few weeks ago, I had pink hair extensions. I loved them and just might need to get them again.
9. I still have a baby tooth.
10. My favorite way to spend a Sunday is on my couch reading a book.
Be sure to stop by Baked Bree and tell Bree that I sent you!