I like to share. Sharing is good and encouraged around here so I thought I would share a few things that I am loving right now:
1. Mako Shark: I tried shark this past weekend and I love it. I was afraid it would be too firm and heavy but nope, it was still tender but had a more body than a standard white fish such as tilapia.
2. Martha Stewart’s Homemade Holiday Crafts Book: I have some supplies (the glitter looks superior to any I have ever seen) and am super excited to go glitter crazy next week. We are going to make glittered pumpkins (thinking white pumpkins) and glittered skulls. Boo!
3. The timeline on Facebook. I have so much more real time interaction with my friends and can see their latest updates without having to go to their actual page which is great because you are being more ‘social’
4. My goal of making at least one person laugh each day. Such a fulfilling goal and one habit that will bring joy to others. Hopefully they are not laughing at me but with me. No guarantees on that one.
5. Meeting great people at the airport: Naturally when there are connecting flights, there is a good chance you will be stuck at the airport longer than you anticipated. You are also stuck there with the one hundred or so others so get to know them, ask one to explore the airport with you. Announce out loud that you are going to seek adventure in the terminal and see if anyone cares to look up from their blackberry. Then again, you can sit there and be miserable – your choice.
p.s. Did you know that you can get an email each time I post so you don’t miss a single yummy recipe or embarrassing story? subscribe!