Christmas Holiday Party Finger Food Ideas: Gluten Free Recipes and More!

by Jennifer on December 6, 2011

Post image for <span id=Christmas Holiday Party Finger Food Ideas: Gluten Free Recipes and More!" />

I like to spy.

I have been spying on you.

How and Why you ask? Because I take a peek each day at the search terms that have led folks to this blog.

Some of the hottest topics so far seem to be “christmas party” “finger food”, shrimp mozambique, potato recipes and naturally, encrypted_search_terms (what??)

Since people seem to be looking for some Christmas Party Finger Food Ideas, I decided to share a bunch of Gluten Free Finger Food Party Ideas. This has a been a big topic in the Udi’s Gluten Free Living Community as well.  As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I am a community leader for Udi’s right now and there is lots of Holiday party chatter so come on by and share your ideas.

Here is a round-up of some gluten free appetizers and finger foods:

*Baby Red Potatoes: who said bacon?

*Sweet Potato Chips with Corn & Black Bean Salsa using GF chips

*The Best Dip Ever (guaranteed!)

*Sweet-n-Tangy Baked Honey Mustard Wings:A Classic!

*Rainbow Marshmallow Brown Rice: Kids will go crazy for these!

*Asiago Sweet Potato Fries: Just make them with out the bread crumbs or make bread crumbs using your favorite Udi’s bread.

*Crunchy White Chocolate-Orange Cranberry Bark: Be sure to use a brown rice cereal

What are some of your favorite party foods (gluten free or not)?

Tickled Red December 6, 2011 at 10:53 am

LOL…you spied some nummy treats darlin’. Nice! :D

Heather | Farmgirl Gourmet December 6, 2011 at 11:26 am

Glad I’m not alone in the spying department! :) Great round up! Asiago Fries – sign me up!

jennifer @ peanut butter and Peppers December 6, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Funny I don’t have a favorite finger food, but I love all finger type foods. It feels like you can eat a lot and not feel so guilty. I tend to hover over dip and vegetables, cheese and crackers, shrimp and cocktail sauce, Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip (Yum!) and whatever else is placed in front of me!

Shana D December 6, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Oh man, Crunchy White Chocolate-Orange Cranberry Bark. Dude that sounds amazing. And bonus it’s nut free!

Jessica @FoundtheMarbles December 6, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Every year I go on the hunt for the best gingerbread cookie. Haven’t found it yet but I sure enjoy trying them all.

mercadeo internet December 7, 2011 at 7:06 pm

The menu is tapas, appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, good old finger food and 100% gluten free. As a base for everything I am making bruschetta/toast points with Udi’s Gluten Free White Sandwich Bread and Crisps made from Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crusts.

Jo-Lynne {Musings of a Housewife} March 13, 2012 at 9:46 am

These are awesome! Totally bookmarking this post.

Jennifer March 13, 2012 at 9:56 am

Thank You JL!

Christina March 15, 2012 at 10:49 am

I thank you for this post! We have a child on the gf diet and need recipes:)