Happy Leap Day 2012! A few of us silly minded bloggers decided to join our friend Jessica in a ‘Leap Around the Blogosphere’. Learn more about each of us and enjoy leaping around!
1. My childhood nickname was: Benny-B-Boo. I can’t recall why and I tried to call my mom to remind me but she did not answer.
2. If you want to spoil me rotten: buy me a 45 minute foot-rub…..once a day if sufficient.
3. The television character I most identify with is ? No idea but a number of people have told me ‘Whitney Cummins’ from the show Whitney. Not sure whether to be insulted or flattered.
4. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend: I would go to Anthropologie and not worry about price tags. I would have a personal shopper who would go through the store and make outfits for me and choose decor for my home while I sat on some gorgeous couch in the middle of the store. (Refer to #2 to find out what else I would want done while on said couch)
5. The most wild and crazy thing I have ever done (that I can admit to publicly) is: um, well, I can’t admit to any.
6. The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is: spend two weeks in Hawaii with my husband then go to Portugal with the kids to visit my husband’s childhood village.
7. My family will always be loyal to visiting Storyland & Nordic Village (at least until the kids are teenagers and refuse to go.).
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose: Kelly Ripa. We would go to spin class and then spend all day laughing and stay up way past midnight because we are clubbing.
9. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is: parenthood.
10. When life hands me lemons: I draw a hot bubbly bath.
Would you like to join us for this special Leap Day Blog Hop? It’s easy – just copy the questions above (in brown) and swap out my answers for yours. Be funny or serious, one word or full story answers!
Fill in the linky below with a direct link to your post and hop around to learn more about your fellow bloggers. We even have a hashtag #leapblog for this little meme if you are into Twitter and all!
Here is the inlinkz code: