3. Greetings from southern France! Dhanggit of ‘Dhanggit’s Kitchen‘ says ‘Bon Jour‘ by welcoming her guests with a Melon-Raspberry Ice Cream
4. Barbara of ‘Barbara Bakes’ and her hubby created Strawberry Ice Cream for their annual family reunion. Wish I was in their family.
7. Deeba of Passionate About Baking demonstrates how passionate she really is by baking peaches and plums for the Low Fat Roasted Peach and Plum Eggless Ice Cream.
8. Eralda from The Split Pea, became obsessed with kumquats and once her friend mentioned an ice cream article, her mind was set and the Candied Kumquat Ice Cream was created. Now I need to go find some kumquats.
10. Monica of ‘Lick the Bowl Good’ was watching PBS and was inspired to create Pomegranate and Pear Sorbet and then served it for her mom-in-law’s birthday. I bet she scored some points!
13. Carol of Uncovering Food, used organic vanilla beans to create her Vanilla Bean Plum Frozen Yogurt. So light and refreshing.
15. Gregg, of Sippity Sup fame, managed to create Cherry Garcia Ice Cream while suffering a broken jaw. I hope this helped. It sure made me feel happy.
17. Another inspired concoction by Very Small Ana. This time she was inspired by a drink at the coffee shop in her local mall. The parts that inspire me are the fact that she used soy milk and vodka in this Matcha Soy Milk Ice Cream.