I have been experimenting with hummus a lot lately while serving as the Sabra Brand Ambassador on MixingBowl.com and decided to try a Hummus Ravioli recipe they shared on their Facebook Page. I spent a bit of time debating about which hummus flavor to use: lemon, roasted red pepper etc. and decided to go spicy with the jalapeno flavor.
I was not sure how this would taste but imagined it could be fun and boy was I right. I honestly thought it tasted like a jalapeno popper. This is a really quick recipe and would really impress guests.
Which flavor of Sabra Hummus do you think would taste great in the ravioli?
Ingredients (4 servings/3pcs. per person):
12 wonton wrappers
4 Tablespoons jalapeno Hummus
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1. Lay out a large baking sheet with parchment.
2. Place the wontons on the baking sheet and dollop 1 teaspoon of hummus in the center of each square.
3. Fill a bowl with ¼ cup water. Wet your finger with water and use to trace half the edge of the wonton square. Fold
in half and seal, pressing both sides firmly together.
4. In a nonstick skillet over medium high heat warm 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
5. Sauté raviolis on both sides until crisp. Cool on drying rack.