by Jennifer on May 3, 2011

Post image for <span id=Peanut Butter Crispy Treat Nutella Sandwiches and Beverage Benefits with a Mom Food Blogger" />

Super Awesome. No, I am not 15 but those are the words that come to mind when I see the feature that Jenna did on my Peanut Butter Crispy Treat Nutella Sandwiches. Check them out if you like chocolate or Nutella. anyone left here? Good.

During the making of those treats and the photography session, I needed some assistants and for some reason (duh), my little ones were willing to help.

However, the moment I was done taking the photos and they knew they would be getting the treats, they focused elsewhere.

EatLiveRun May 3, 2011 at 2:34 pm

thank you so much for sharing your wonderful treats!! I can’t wait to make them for myself! :)

Natalia - a side of simple May 3, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Hi Jennifer! I just wanted to drop in and say how much I adore your blog :) I found it through Jenna and I love that you’re a fellow New Englander! I’m a “local” myself, currently finishing up college in RI this week before heading home to NY. Looking forward to following your blog!

Jennifer May 3, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Hi Natalia! I am thrilled to know that you are nearby and am honored to have your time visiting and commenting. Good luck with your endeavors and love to know when you are visiting RI.

Jennifer May 3, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Thank You Jenna for the guest post and for coming by!

Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) May 3, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Jennifer…omg. Amazing!!!

Ok I love Nutella and love rice krispy treats and have many versions of them that I’ve posted about.

What you have made…perfect!!! Oh, wow.

—Just wrote that on Jenna’s site.

And, I totally kicked myself ALL WEEKEND that I didnt go to Camp Blogaway. I am so mad at myself. My friend Marla went at the last minute and I am so ticked I didnt plan better. I would have LOVED to have met you and everyone else!

Next year.

Jennifer May 3, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Hi Averie,
It would have been amazing to have met you – how about BH Food? Thanks for your support.

amee May 3, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I love the last photo!

elk May 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Ahh!!
I’ve been pondering whether making rice crispy treat things would work with nut butter and honey/some form of gooey sweet thing for a while, ‘cos I love ‘em but they always have marshmallow and therefore tend to have gelatine, and now you have proved that it will work!
I bow down to you, and your recipe. You have made me slightly giddy-happy :D

Jennifer May 6, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Thanks Elk however, thiese are not as glued together as the most well known recipe but I dont mind because I am eating them, not taking them for a walk. ahahaha